- NET WEIGHT 1 KG
- FRESHLY PACKED AGAINST ORDER
Benefits of Cherry
1. They contain anthocyanins which are good for maintaining a healthy body. The anti oxidants help in inhibiting the oxidation promoted by oxygen and anti oxidants that help protect the body from damaging the preradicals or ORAC (oxygen radical absorption capability) it also measures the total anti oxidant value. Our body should at least contain about 3000-5000 oral units daily to reach the significant oxygen capacity that is required in the blood.
2. Cherries contain melatonin which is five times more than the blackberries, strawberries and helps cure insomnia (which is a sleep deficiency) and maintaining healthy joint function. It is also suggested for jet lag.
3. They also act as anti inflammatory agent
4. It also helps the body to fight against cancer, aging, headaches etc.
5. Cherries also help to control blood pressure and heart rate thus helping our cardiovascular system
6. Cherries contain about 100 calories per cup and provide us with the perfect amount of calories required daily. They also help us in losing weight, as you can toss sliced cherry in lunch time or eat a handful of them in the afternoon; you can also drink a cup of cherry juice by mixing water and raw cherries in a blender and topping it with ice or just eat raw cherries. You can also eat cherry by dipping it in nonfat yogurt, whipped cream and cinnamon. This also tastes very good unlike other raw vegetables and fruits.
7. Cherry fruit benefits also include provision of the right amount of ORAC (oxygen radical absorption capability) units to the body.
8. Cherries are also alkaline content foods which means they will help to maintain the body’s ideal pH balance.