Regular price Rs. 360.00 Sale price
- NET WEIGHT 250 GRAM
- FRESHLY PACKED AGAINTS ORDER
Dried cranberries contain the same nutrients as fresh cranberries (notably dietary fiber and antioxidants)
- Prevent and treat UTIs — Cranberries have long been used as a natural remedy for urinary tract infections (UTIs), but it was always believed that the natural acidity of the fruit provided the health benefits. Now, it has been discovered that it’s due to the proanthocyanidins (antioxidants) in the fruit. Thankfully, those antioxidants are still present in dried cranberries, though to a much smaller extent. Still, eating dried cranberries can help to prevent (and even treat) UTIs.
- Protect the cardiovascular system and liver –– Thanks to the VERY high antioxidant content of cranberries, you can improve the function of your heart, lungs, circulatory system, and liver! Fresh cranberries are packed with antioxidants, and many of those antioxidants are still present after the cranberries are dried. You’ll find that eating more cranberries (dried or fresh) will be a great way to get the antioxidants needed for healthy cardiovascular function, as well as detoxifying your liver!
- Boost the immune system — Vitamin C is one of the most important nutrients for a healthy immune system, as it plays a role in the production of the cells that fight bacteria, germs, viruses, and other invading pathogens. Cranberries are one of the best natural sources of Vitamin C, with more of the vitamin than most of the other fruits on the planet. Adding dried cranberries to your diet will be a great way to boost your immune function and protect your body against threats!
- Anti–inflammatory and anti-cancer — Inflammation is a sign that there is something going wrong in your body. When you are injured or something is damaged internally, swelling is your body’s natural defense mechanism. However, that swelling will slow down healing time, making it harder for your body to send healing nutrients to the injured or damaged area. Inflammation may also be a sign of cancer or tumor growth, and it is one of the things that can increase your risk of cancer. Thankfully, cranberries help to inhibit both inflammation and carcinogen growth and spread.
- Prevent cancer — Not only can the cranberries help to reduce the swelling that may lead to cancer, but it can block a wide range of enzymes that contribute to the formation, growth, and spread of cancer cells. Cranberries are known to protect your body from a number of cancers, such as prostate cancer, breast cancer, colon cancer, and lung cancer. It can prevent the cancer cells from triggering cellular death, which is part of what turns the cells in your body cancerous. The result: a healthier you with a much lower risk of carcinogens turning dangerous!
- Improve digestion — Cranberries, like all fruits, are fairly high in fiber. Most of that fiber is eliminated when the cranberries are turned into juice, but not when they are dried. The fiber in the dried cranberries can help to stop the Helicobacter pylori bacteria from adhering to the walls of your stomach, preventing them from causing infections. The flavonoids and antioxidants in the berries will also help to reduce your risk of colon cancer, as well as prevent gum disease from setting in. All in all, cranberries are GREAT for your digestion!